End of the Year HyperDoc is Here!

STAAR Testing will be over with by the end of next week, so this is the perfect time to plan a tricked out “End of the Year” Technology project. Have your students reflect on a year’s worth of learning through various Google Apps. I’ve created a HyperDoc to house all of the activities and provided how-to gifs that will walk you and your students through the needed skills to complete the project. For more information on GAFE Smashing, check out Matt Miller’s blog post. Interested in becoming a #hyperdocaholic? Begin by exploring this folder of examples. The creators of the HyperDoc movement, Lisa Highfill, Kelly Hilton, and Sarah Landis, have a new website dedicated to taking up all of your free time. Enjoy!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

4 thoughts on “End of the Year HyperDoc is Here!

1. Love this Laura!
    My class will be working on Our favorite books, advice to next year and number poster. Thank you so much for always providing us with fantastic ideas!

2. Hi! I’m wondering if you have a link to this HyperDoc? The link above didn’t work. I’m writing a post for our HyperDocs website about reflection and would be interested in including your resources!

-Sarah Landis
    (HyperDocs co-creator)