- Download the Zoom app from the Software Center
- Open the Zoom app and Sign in with Google
- Update the Zoom Desktop App
- Schedule a Recurring Meeting
- Recording a Zoom Meeting
- Recording Lessons without Showing Students
- Saving and Renaming Recordings
- Editing Zoom Recordings
- Adding Recording to Seesaw
- Adding a Recording to Google Classroom
- Using Breakout Rooms
Zoom Teacher and Student Authentication
Best Practices When Using Zoom
Use a PowerPoint presentation as the background of your Zoom meeting
I am experiencing delays in my Zoom meetings.
Make sure you are hard wired and starting the meeting from the Zoom application installed on your computer instead of the web browser (zoom.us).
How do I remove the HP optimize mic banner in my Zoom meetings?
How do I disable the chat feature?
How do I disable screen sharing for my students?
How do I disable unmuting?
How do I lock a meeting so no one else can enter once it has started?
How do I remove a participant?
How do I stop a Zoom participant's video?
Why is my audio not working in my Zoom meetings?