Google Classroom Self-Paced Courses and Repositories

Click on the titles of the Classrooms below to view a description and access the code. These anytime, anywhere self-paced professional development courses are perfect for busy teachers who want to learn more about how technology can enhance your curriculum.

Beginning of the Year Google Classroom Setup

Header Code: v1ldmsu

This Google Classroom will provide you with the basic skills needed to create your very first class and will be ongoing throughout the first 9 weeks. Each week I will upload examples of lesson ideas and implementation tips to help you utilize this tool to enhance your classroom instruction.

Keep Going with Google Classroom: 2nd 9 Weeks

Code: 3cxs7

This classroom is a continuation of the previous BOY Google Classroom Setup. I’ll provide you with examples of lessons and discuss best practices to engage students while modeling ways you can incorporate the 4 Cs. This workshop is self-paced, not time consuming at all, and supports those weak areas identified by your campus Clarity results. 

Using G Suite to Foster the 4Cs

Code: 7eqqu8t

G Suite offers many different applications that are perfect for fostering the 4Cs in your classroom. Learn how to get your students creating, communicating, collaborating and thinking critically on a daily basis. I will continue to add lesson examples throughout the year.

HyperDocaholics

Code: vtjcjtw

Interested in sharing a Hyperdoc you have created with the rest of our district? Fill out this Google Form and I will add it to our NEISD HyperDocaholics Google Classroom. Lessons from all subject areas and grades are welcome. Give one or take one…. it’s totally up to you.