Learn how to transform teaching and learning with this free tool for students and teachers (See dates and times below). Thinglink allows you to add rich media tags to any image, thus making student learning experiences engaging and interactive. Students can create their own interactive images in order to demonstrate understanding in any content area. Check out this interactive image of classroom examples to see Thinglink in action.
For all NEISD Teachers – Sign Up in Eduphoria
- March 5 @ Bush Middle School Library 4:30-6:00
- March 17 @ Bulverde Creek Elementary Computer Lab 3:30-5:00
- March 19 @ Royal Ridge Elementary Library 3:30-5:00
- March 24 @ Woodstone Elementary Computer Lab 2 3:30-5:00
- April 6 @ Harmony Hills Elementary Library 3:45-5:15
- April 9 @ Nimitz Middle School Library 4:45-6:15