WS200 Wireless SLATE or WS100 Airliner Bluetooth Connection
HP6910 Teacher Laptops
- Make sure your AirLiner or Slate is charged.
- Turn on the wireless on your teacher laptop (press icon on shiny strip until it glows blue).
- RIGHT click on Bluetooth icon in your System Tray – select Add a Bluetooth Device.
- Turn over SLATE or Airliner and push CONNECT button on back.
- When picture of SLATE or Airliner appears in Bluetooth window, click on it one time to select, then NEXT.
- FOR WS100 AIRLINER: when confirmation window pops up, use the PEN FROM THE AIRLINER to click on the countdown timer. If your pen is now communicating with your computer, you can proceed to customize the pen settings. See SMART_SLATE_UNDERLAY handout for more information. Congratulations! You have finished.
- FOR WS200 SLATE: when confirmation window pops up, WAIT, do not touch pen or use mouse to click on countdown timer. After approximately 20-30 seconds a SECURITY ALERT bubble will appear above the system tray. Use your mouse to click on the bubble. Type four zeros in the security box (0000), then click okay with your mouse. Pick up the pen from the SLATE and click on the countdown timer. You may have to repeat this process (From steps 3 on) more than one time before you have a successful connection.
- If your SLATE pen is now communicating with your computer, you can proceed to customize the pen settings and create custom tool sets and underlays.